Tuesday, May 29, 2012

EU Flegt

dsc02361.jpg



Illegal Logging has a devastating impact on some of the world’s most valuable forests. It can have not only serious environmental, but also economic and social consequences. Europe’s response to the problem is reflected in the FLEGT (Forest Law Enforcement, Governance and Trade) Action Plan of the European Union. The EU FLEGT Action Plan provides a number of measures to exclude illegal timber from markets, to improve the supply of legal timber and to increase the demand for responsible wood products. We expect the risk management to be minimized due to the fact that we purchase only from suppliers with own forest concessions. Read more

1 comment:


  1. Hello Everyone, I Phil Luis a single dad from NY, USA, i will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Mercia Financial Services Limited,when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,after been scammed by various companies online and have been denied financially by my bank and some other credit union i visited. My children were taken by the foster care,i was all alone in the street,until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to MERCIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED.. At first i told him that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting for a financial help online any more,but he assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought,due to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan,luckily for me i received the loan of $320,000.00 from Mercia Financial Services Limited,is a church agency set up to help the needing. Am happy i took the risk and applied. My kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Mercia Financial Services Limited,for giving a meaning to my life when i had lost all hope,if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him,tell him that is Mr Phil Luis that refer you to them. Contact Bishop Master Cole,via email:(catholichurchfundoffer@live.com or mercifullenders@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete