Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TSL Timber Sdn Bhd

tsl

TSL TIMBER SDN BHD, established in 1994 by mr. Lau Tiam Siah is one of the leading sawmills in Malaysia, specialized in Meranti for the European, Middle-East and Malaysian timber market. With an annual turnover of approximately 7,000 tons of sawntimber TSL TIMBER is aware of the importance of sustainable forest management. That's why TSL TIMBER is fully committed to the Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification ( PEFC ) Mr. Lau has been active more than 35 years in the Malaysian timber business. We sell our timber to either Malaysian timber exporters and producers or via Greenwood International, which is our European representative.

2 comments:


  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us Abdallah.afandi@financier.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello Everyone, I Phil Luis a single dad from NY, USA, i will like to share this great testimony on how i got a loan from Mercia Financial Services Limited,when we were driven out of our home when i couldn't pay my bills any more,after been scammed by various companies online and have been denied financially by my bank and some other credit union i visited. My children were taken by the foster care,i was all alone in the street,until a day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to MERCIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED.. At first i told him that i am not ready to take any risk of requesting for a financial help online any more,but he assured me that i will received my loan from them. On a second thought,due to my homelessness i took a trial and applied for the loan,luckily for me i received the loan of $320,000.00 from Mercia Financial Services Limited,is a church agency set up to help the needing. Am happy i took the risk and applied. My kids have been given back to me and now i own a home and a business of my own. All gratitude goes to Mercia Financial Services Limited,for giving a meaning to my life when i had lost all hope,if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him,tell him that is Mr Phil Luis that refer you to them. Contact Bishop Master Cole,via email:(catholichurchfundoffer@live.com or mercifullenders@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete